This will (hopefully - providing I stick with it) be a long running story so it's a bit of a slow burner but there will be plenty of bb in it as well as a few other elements... here are the first two 'parts' and if you get chance I encourage you to read the actual book 'Venus in Furs'.
Prologue
In 1870 a man named Leopold Von-Sascher Masoch published a novella entitled ‘Venus in Furs’. The novel was to earn the author notoriety and the world a namesake for a new term: Masochism, for its “unprecedented treatment of a man who passionately made himself the slave of the woman he loved”.
* * * * * * * * * * *
I - Something New
“Trample me…” the two words had left my mouth before I’d thought them over. My wife froze as I uttered the words, I’d been dropping little hints for a while and only now had the courage to blurt out the words.
She stared incredulously at me for a moment. “You’re serious…?” she said tilting her head in perplexity before shrugging her shoulders “Oh-kay.” Pushing her herself to her feet, her slender legs sank into the soft mattress as she stood over me – straddling my chest.
I looked up at the radiant woman illuminated by the subtle mood lighting our bedroom. My wife’s name was Erin – a petite lady with rich brown eyes and dark lustrous hair. Her father had been American but she’d inherited a delicacy from her Japanese mother, those same delicate features were furrowing now in confusion.
For five years our sex life had been lively if unadventurous and for the first time it seemed that that was about to change.
She bit her bottom lip as she seemed to come to a decision finally raising leg and planting it in the middle of my stomach. I clenched my abs as I felt her begin to lean her small weight onto that foot. I groaned at the pressure and felt a tingling in my boxer shorts.
As quickly as the heady air had descended it evaporated as I heard Erin burst into a spell of quiet laughter.
“You’re supposed to be enjoying this!” I cried feeling whatever semblance of a hard-on I was harbouring begin to wane.
“I am enjoying this-!” she returned in-between giggles. “It’s just a bit weird… isn’t it?” said Erin alternating the pressure against my chest. I was on the verge of giving up – this was farcical… embarrassing. Though at least there was the chance of still having sex.
“Strip” I said tonelessly, it wasn’t a request. Our eyes met for a moment and a second later Erin was diligently tugging her blouse over her head to reveal her svelte alabaster figure. The bra was next, the white cups sagging delightfully as Erin unclipped the lace lingerie.
A few moments later and her lacey skirt had slipped off her hips and was on the floor and the panties sliding down her calves were quick to join them.
I was about to ask her to lay down with me – and let me dry hump my cock back to stiffness – but before I could she’d already taken the initiative, hopping confidently onto my belly and winding me a little.
“Again?” I couldn’t help exclaiming in surprise, but who was I to stop her trying it once more, “Sure…”
came the spunky reply.
“Hehe, podgy…” she noted playfully as her feet pressed slightly into my stomach – great this was becoming terrible. I was almost ready to stop the whole thing when without warning Erin suddenly brought her other supple foot to bear on my chest. “Ungh”. I couldn’t stop myself grunting in surprise as my wife stood atop me.
“Hmm, enjoying this?” she noted appraising the stiff outline that was visible through my boxers again.
A deep breath of air was forced out of my lungs as for a moment Erin’s weight was channelled through one foot, then the other. I knew I should have just enjoyed that moment but I couldn’t help wanting to know what she though,
“You’ve never enjoyed foot play before…”
“Don’t spoil it…” she said off-handedly, balling her toes against my skin.
“I’m just saying.”
“Well I never enjoyed trampling before either…” she said her voice trailing off uncertainly.
“Enjoyed?” Shit, was she really getting a taste for this? I guess it was too early to tell but I was hopeful from the way her eyes looked slightly glazed over. The moment quickly passed and Rin woke from her reverie, a wicked smile painted across her face. “How about this?” she said her foot moving so that her dainty toes hovered above where my balls were – a gasp forcing its way from my mouth as the barest hint of pressure was applied.
Suddenly Erin seemed to realise what she was doing and stopped. “Sorry” she said quickly, colour rushing to her cheeks “I guess I got a little carried away”. Unnoticed by Rin my chest was hammering, I felt like I was holding all my breath in, partly because my petite wife was stood on my chest but mainly I was completely at a loss as to how respond.
“How bout’ if I give you a more familiar ending?” said Erin breaking the silence and flashing a beautiful smile. I nodded slowly as I watched her lithe body spring into action. Without any encouragement she hopped off my chest and submissively hurled herself between my legs setting her hands to work.
“Tell me when…” she whispered, her mouth hovering barely inches from my tip.
Just like that, we were back in familiar territory. This was something I knew; something that Erin would do for me willingly. Something that felt so good… and boring.
I gasped, we both knew what was next -“I’m coming!”
I gasped one more time in amazement as the twin feelings of rushing urgency and silky warmth engulfed me.
She kept going – not easing up her ministrations until she’d taken my whole load and all the while my thoughts were occupied by guilt. Guilt because the smart part of me knew I should count myself lucky that I had a wife willing to gratify me like this but it was the greedy voice in my head I was listening to. In the five years we’d been together I’d felt this kind of pleasure hundreds of times and each time it felt a little more tedious… a little more unexceptional. And the worst part was that now none of it bore any comparison to the irresistible tug of arousal I’d felt when Erin stood on me.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
II - The Turning Point
It had been a few weeks since I’d first asked Rin to step on me and nothing had really changed. Except that now every time we climbed into bed together I felt more deeply that I had to tell her what I was feeling – what I needed from her. We’d only had sex a few times since Erin had ‘trampled’ me and everything seemed to be as it was before – although just occasionally I thought I spied a lost look in her eyes whenever we lay together. I might have imagined it.
In actual fact, we hadn’t really talked about that night at all. That evening I was already lying in bed when Erin came in wearing a black satin baby doll and garter belt. In my mind I knew that if I wanted to explore this with her I’d have to lead it. It came as a massive surprise when that Rin asked, completely unprompted: “Did you really enjoy it when I trod on your… y’know…”, seemingly too embarrassed to finish her own sentence.
“My balls…?” I supplied helpfully.
Rin blushed a shade of red I hadn’t seen since before we were married. “I meant your chest Denis!” She ran her tongue over her bottom lip as she deliberated whether or not to voice her next thought. “Do you… want me to tread on your balls Denis?” she said fixing me with a shockingly direct look.
I glanced sidelong at my wife, I’d never seen that look on her face before and wasn’t sure how to react – in the end opting for a noncommittal shrug.
Hunching closer to me she straddled my lap and regarded me with a coy stare - pulling her baby doll over her head in one swift movement and dispatching my boxer shorts a moment later. What happened next caught me by surprise. Reclining backwards she brought her silky soles to bear on my member.
She paused – uncertainly – one hand reaching down to unhook her suspenders from her garter.
“Leave them on.” I blurted with a little more insistence than I had intended. Her hands hovered in the air before grasping me by the calves for leverage.
“You have a foot fetish Denis.” She said a small smile creeping onto her face.
“That’s not all,” I said hoping she’d take the bait. The feather light touch of her nylon covered feet continued, tormenting my inner thigh before finally curiosity got the better of her. “You gonna tell me?”
“I don’t think so…”, I said smugly, smiling at the little face Rin pulled in response. The silky material offered a delicious amount of friction as Rin finally began sliding her toes along my length. I writhed my head contentedly in my pillow as my wife fed the fire in my groin.
It was all pleasure until I felt the weight of one of my wife’s heels settle gently against my balls.
“Hey! Look at me!” said Erin suddenly, an unfamiliar steely tone in her voice. I looked back at her noticing the same piercing look on her face from earlier. “This is all for you, you know…” she said all the while not letting up her foot play “…the least you can do is look at me”.
Between the teasing of my cock and firm punts of her heels against my balls I was soon groaning in pleasure and pain in equal measure.
Erin noticed, “You want me to stop?”
I whinnied, half-way between a yes and a no. A part of me realised I was pathetic, already putty in my wife’s tiny feet, but I didn’t care. Her ministrations continued relentlessly: the sole of her left foot caressing my nob and the heel of her right pumping into my nuts at rhythmic intervals.
“You gonna come all over my feet baby?” she sighed pleasurably, finally abandoning herself to the moment.
‘Yes… yes I was’ I answered in my mind.
My eyes scrunched shut as colour exploded into my mind, the pleasure and pain resonating together and growing until their twin buzz was all I could feel.
It was the best orgasm I’d ever had, but I’d never tell Erin.
When I finally opened my eyes I saw that Erin was laying on her back, one solicitous hand stroking herself whilst she thought herself unobserved. She stopped as soon as she realised I was staring.
Lifting her legs up perfectly straight she took a look at just how much I had enjoyed her footjob.
“Nice…” she said, observing the thick ribbons of jizz that covered the toes of her hosiery.
“You’re gonna pay for that you know” she said spreading her legs to get a clear look at me, a rather smug look crossed her face as she saw the pain on my face. “Oh… I guess you already are!” her soft lips braking into a smile.
The backwash of my orgasm was dying away now and as it diminished the rolling pain in my nuts seemed to intensify. “Fuck Rin you really got my balls…”
“Aww baby…” purred Rin with genuine feeling as she wriggled up the bed to spoon herself against me. For a few minutes we lay in silence before a troubling thought forced Erin to speak.
“There’s something I didn’t ask before… Denis, where’s this all coming from? –Not that I’m not enjoying it… ” she hastened to add as worry crept into my features. “But we’ve never done anything like this…” her voice trailing off into uncertainty.
Here was my chance to tell her the truth, although I was still tempted to fob her off with a vague answer and she’d deal with it like she always did.
“It’s just something I’ve thought might be fun to do…”
“Don’t treat me like an idiot Denis, when you don’t answer me straight away I know you’re thinking of a lie.”
Before I realised her intention her unchecked hand that was resting on my hip had reached between my legs.
“Tell me.” She said suddenly with force – showing her intent as my nuts found themselves between her manicures.
I was flabbergasted, had this always been inside her or was this assertiveness the result of what I’d been doing?
“Tell me!” she repeated with fire in her eyes as she began to squeeze a little with her fingers.
“From a book, it’s a book. The ideas I mean…” I said finally caving.
She relinquished me immediately and I rolled onto my back – both hands cradling my manhood which had been brutalised twice in the same evening.
She looked at me blankly having been completely disarmed by my answer. We lay there in silence for a few moments before Erin placed her hand peaceably on my chest and gave me a little smile, “so… which book is this?”
No comments:
Post a Comment