Thursday, 12 April 2012

Poll Time!

Ok! It's that time again... I've been pretty busy with other work commitments and haven't had all that much time to get inspired for stories. Nevertheless I just finished the wrestling story below - not sure its my best bit of writing but hopefully people enjoyed it...

Anyway, there is a new story idea I'm working on but its going quite slowly at the moment so I thought that I'd once again throw open a poll for you guys to decide what you want next. Apologies in advance, for some reason google polls won't let me add any additional answers hence there only being four. Never mind, get voting and if you want to see a different story continued OR you have your own idea for soemthing you want to read in a story leave a comment (drop me an email) and if I like it enough I'll probably write it anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment